Whether you’re a new or existing business, the Enderby & District Chamber of Commerce has the resources you need to get started, keep profitable and expand!

Have a propserous business but considering retiring? Contact the Chamber of Commerce at info@enderbychamber.com to help you develop legacy resources and succession plans.

The City of Enderby offers Perpetual Licensing for Enderby-based businesses. Check the link below:


If you want to be licensed to operate in the greater Okanagan-Shuswap region, a yearly-renewing Regional license is available for an added fee. Read the bylaw here:

Need a mobile vendor permit? Contact the City of Enderby for permission to utilize a section of the city’s streets or parks areas, then head to the link below to get your permit (permits run from Jan 1 – Dec 31 of the calendar year and must be renewed each year):

For more information on business licensing, Chamber membership, startup assistance and promotions, contact info@enderbychamber.com